To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, some clothing goods (email for list) Bespoke & custom ‘one off’ items can not be returned, unless agreed by the seller. M-Sport products will only be accepted by agreement of the seller.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Goods must be returned in a resalable condition.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable unless previously agreed. If there is an issue with the items received, the shipping costs will be reimbursed (To a value no more than what was paid at the time of purchase).
- Items purchased wrong or by mistake must be returned carriage paid, in their original condition complete with all packaging within 7 days of receipt.
- The company is not obliged to make any offer to refund, credit or exchange the goods if outside the 7 day period.
- Items ordered wrong, unwanted or by mistake will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods which are undelivered, retain your proof of postage for use in the event of any claim.
- Returns received without CRN and returns form will be dismissed and void with no further action.
- Items must be in the original packaging, with warranty label still intact.
- No damage / scratches or defects not present at the time of sale.
- Under no circumstances must the items be modified, including drilling holes/cutting and any signs of the items being fitted – This will void warranty and returns.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.