Proven 60mm core, flowed cast end tanks gives this twin pass design intercooler the smoothest possible routing for the air and with such a small turbo, the faster the charged air can get in & out the better. Intercooler finished In Pro-Series Black
Optional step is that more of the grille can be opened up with Dremel or drill to allow even more airflow to the intercooler which maximises its potential, we suggest doing this whilst fitting.
Proven at Collins Performance with great results!
Intercooler coldside temperatures
AIRTEC Stage 1:
AIRTEC Stage 2:
Will fit 100PS / 125PS / 135PS and 140PS (Red and Black) models as fitted to our 1.0 demo car.
Fits with the following bumpers:
- Standard Zetec S bumper
- RS-style bumper
*PLEASE NOTE: Some minor trimming may be required to the lower grille*
- Twin pass huge 60mm core intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger intercooler
- Comes with full fitting instructions & pipe work
- No cutting bumper with our intercooler kit
- Unbeatable value for money
- Available in Pro Series Black
- AIRTEC 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take approximately 1-2 hours depending on mechanical skill
Will NOT fit MK8 Fiesta
AIRTEC part number: ATINTFO37