Powerflex is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on the entire range of products we manufacture.
We have taken this decision because of the confidence that we have in both our products and also in the way that we have handled any warranty issues in the past.
We have never had a time period based warranty policy because we have always treated issues that customers have had as an opportunity to learn.
Where a problem has occurred due to incorrect fitting, we have always asked ourselves if the reason for the error was due to poor fitting instructions.
When we have had a part failure we have tried to understand if the part was being used outside of its design parameters, perhaps on a race car running slick tyres. In cases like this, should we be offering a specific motorsport compound?
Like all manufacturing, we have had the occasional material quality issue and in these cases, we have always replaced parts without question.
So now we have decided to formalise our open and honest policy and boast about it!
We will replace any Powerflex product that any customer in the world is unhappy with for any reason.
The only conditions that we attach to this Warranty are:
- By purchasing and using Powerflex products, you are agreeing to the terms of our Lifetime Warranty as set out below.
- This Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase may be required.
- That in the event of an issue you contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and give as much information as possible to enable us to help you. This will involve giving us details of the installation and any changes made to the car, photos of failed parts, and the installation.
- Warranty is restricted to the replacement of the supplied goods, but no consequential loss (e.g. carriage charges, garage labour costs, vehicle recovery, car hire, loss of earnings, etc.) from any resulting problems. In the event of failure, we may require the old, failed parts returned to us for inspection after sending replacements.
- Any parts used for track/motorsport/competition purposes or part numbers ending ‘BLK’ are excluded from our Lifetime Warranty.