A great all round sport and race pad, revised to a new improved formula in 2021 for faster bed-in.
Bluestuff material exhibits a 0.52μ stable friction once bedded stable up to a slightly higher 550℃/1000℃ than its sister compound yellow but with the benefit of 30% longer life than yellow.
Blue has been a trackday favourite for years and is the spec pad for the BMW 318i Cup series throughout Europe. New formula is copper free to conform to upcoming environmental legislations
- 0.52μ stable friction once bedded
- Strong initial bite ,work from cold
- Zero rotor damage
- Copper free for ECO compliance
- Excellent upgrade pad for SUV and armored vehicles in street use
- R90 approved and street legal in Europe
Pads do require careful bedding in before track use. See bedding guidance.
Bluestuff also has good bite from cold and is an Aramid fibre base offering reduced rotor wear and has been popular with Trackday drivers due to its longer wear life than Yellowstuff, it's stablemate.