Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, they've created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s original air intake system to allow more flow, whilst improving response, sound and aesthetics within the engine bay.
Featuring larger 80mm pipework throughout with two hard pipes and two high-quality silicone connectors, the huge cotton air filter replaces the restrictive OEM air box set up.
To ensure the new air filter doesn’t suffer with heat soak issues from the confines of the engine bay, a laser cut heat shield protects the air filter and provides a shroud to ensure it channels only fresh air from the front intake.
The result is increased power, improved throttle response, heightened induction noise and a more pleasing look to the engine bay.
The kit is a direct replacement that requires no additional drilling or cutting to fit, and comes complete with all the correct fixtures and fittings, as well as detailed instructions.
- Larger 80mm hard pipes throughout
- Comprehensive kit is a direct replacement for original air box
- Large air filter for improved flow and increased performance
- Improved soundtrack and under bonnet appearance
- Laser cut shield protects from heat soak and directs cold air to the filter
- Long lasting, high quality black powder coat finish
- Direct fit and comes with all bolts, brackets and fixings
Registered Design Right number: 6171876