As part of our expanding Yaris GR product range, AIRTEC Motorsport are proud to launch their torque mount upgrade suitable for track or fast road use.
Finished in anodised silver, the heavy duty mount is machined from billet alloy and is offered with three different grades of bush insert.
Available with fast road yellow, fast road/track day purple or race-spec black bushes.
Yellow Bushes – Perfect for every day use and the odd track day, close to the standard driving experience without excessive engine movement.
Purple Bushes – This insert is aimed at track and race, and not recommended for every day use, as is very close to solid and will increase cabin noise. Purple bushes massively reduces engine movement for faster gear changes.
Black Series – The ultimate bush insert purely for track and race use! The black series bush offers the most precise and accurate driving experience. Almost 100% solid, this is only aimed at the most hard-core track day or serious, hard, fast road use!
- 2 x Polyurethane bush inserts – Yellow Fast Road & Purple Track/Race
- CNC from solid billet alloy, bead blasted and anodised in satin Black
- Reduces engine movement and wheel hop on hard acceleration
- A must for modified cars
- Replaces original Toyota cast alloy and rubber torque mount
- Faster gear changes due to less engine movement
- Can be fitted in under 30 minutes with no special tools required
Registered Design Right numbers: 6154882 & 6154883